Welcome to the monthly membership where you’ll never have to hear “What’s for dinner?” again.
Now you can:
- Take the stress out of dinner: No more being overwhelmed about what to make, feeling tempted to make unhealthy choices, or cooking the same meals on repeat. You can finally have fun in the kitchen!
- Save time and money: No more spending hours in the kitchen on the weekends to meal prep or hovering over a hot stove for an hour after work. No more seeing those green veggies wilt in the drawer because you didn’t have a plan for how to use them or throwing away the large bottle of special sauce you bought for a recipe that called for one teaspoon
- Dinners designed by a dietitian: No more feeling like eating healthy is hard or you have to sacrifice taste for nutrition. Every single dinner sent to you is designed with health and taste in mind to keep you feeling good, energized, and nourished.
What’s for dinner? It’s my most hated question. It makes my blood boil. After ALL I have done today, I still have to serve up a meal that is healthy, delicious, AND that everyone will like? Can’t a girl get a break?!
I’ve tried Sunday meal prep, but I don’t want to spend hours on the weekend in the kitchen when I could be with my family. Meal delivery services are great, but they are pricey and they still take a lot of prep work. When I try to take it all on myself, I end up with the same meals on repeat, get overwhelmed with the planning, and end up with multiple nights of takeout or random, thrown-together meals.
If this sounds like you, then you come to the right place.
You want to make healthy, creative, and delicious dinners. The problem is that it takes too much time and you already have enough on your plate. Your nutrition starts to feel like ANOTHER thing on your ever-growing to-do list. It shouldn’t have to be this hard to eat healthy, balanced meals! I know how overwhelming and stressful it can feel when you are trying to do it all–follow your dreams, be present with friends and family, run a household, get in daily exercise, read, meditate–PHEW! That’s why I created the What’s for Dinner Club: to take dinner off your to-do list.
Here’s how it works:
- Every week you will get four “No Recipe” Recipes sent right to your phone with a grocery list. No searching through your inbox, Pinterest, pulling out that old cookbook that never stays on the page you want it to, or joining ANOTHER Facebook group.
- The other nights of the week can be leftovers, a frozen meal, or eating out. (Don’t worry, I provide guides on how to make healthy decisions in these instances too!)
- Each recipe will have suggestions for plant-based, gluten-free, and kid-friendly alterations.
- Recipes are designed to overlap ingredients so you spend less on groceries and waste less food.
- Ingredients used are things you typically have in your pantry already or can be found at your local grocery chain. No abstract foods that will leave you searching the grocery store for hours.
- As a member, you are eligible to win monthly giveaways, loyalty prizes, and exclusive training content from me!
- You will have access to an online library with resources, “No Recipe” Recipe archive, and more!
- BONUS: Guess what? Lunch can be easy too! All meals make perfect leftovers.
And the very best part: it’s only $1 per day!
Just think, you can take back the time you spent planning meals for the week, eat out less, reduce your food waste, and feel good knowing you are nourishing your body every day… that’s priceless!
*Payment processed monthly at $30 per month.
SIMPLE + CONVENIENT + EASY + FUN + NUTRITIOUS
Want a sneak peek? Text FREE to 480-531-8604 and get one week free!
- What if I have specific dietary preferences? Each recipe will have suggestions for plant-based, gluten-free, and kid-friendly alterations.
- Can I have these meals if I am pregnant or nursing? As always, it’s best to speak to your doctor first but all meals are designed to be healthy, balanced meals that focus on nourishing the body.
- My kids (or husband) are picky eaters… No problem! The whole idea of a “No Recipe” Recipe is that it’s so simple and can easily be customized to fit your family’s needs. Each meal also includes a kid-friendly alteration to be more accommodating for children.
- What if I decide to cancel my membership? Just text CANCEL to 480-531-8604 and we will take care of you. Please note that there is a 30-day cancelation policy.