01 February, 2017
- 1 whole-wheat tortilla
- 2 tbsp of tomato sauce or marinara sauce
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1/4 cup of part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 5 pieces of turkey pepperoni
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix sauce and spices together.
- Place tortilla in a lightly greased skillet on medium heat.
- Add sauce and spread evenly on tortilla.
- Sprinkle on cheese, turkey pepperoni, and bell pepper.
- Once cheese has started to melt, fold tortilla in half and cook until fully melted.