For everything from grilling go-to’s to everyone’s favorite sweet or salty snack ALDI is here to make your at-home celebration one to remember, without breaking the bank.
They have premium meats, fresh and frozen seafood, fresh and organic produce, and festive beverages at really affordable prices. I am always shocked when I see the total at the checkout because my cart is overflowing but I am still within my budget.
One of my favorite entertaining recipes to share is a Grilled Veggie Charcuterie Board. It’s a fun twist on the trendy appetizer and the wide selection of fresh and organic produce from ALDI will make preparing this dish so easy. Plus, their produce is delivered daily so you will get the best of the best!
When making your board, simply follow this formula:
Grilled Vegetables + Dips + Meats + Nuts + Cheese
ALDI has so many options that you can plug into this formula so you can customize it for your guests and mix up ingredients for various occasions. A few of my favorites for a Grilled Veggie Charcuterie Board for this Labor Day include:
- Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Brussels Sprouts
- Multi-Colored Bell Peppers
- Park Street Deli Significantly Spicy Hummus
- Park Street Deli Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Park Street Deli Hummus Quartet
- Appleton Farms Prosciutto
- Appleton Farms Spicy Italian Dry Salami
- Specially Selected Panino Tray
- Simply Nature Raw Almonds, Pecans, and Pistachio Kernels
- Simply Nature Raw Cashews, Walnuts, and Macadamia Nuts
- Emporium Selection Brie Cheese Round
- Emporium Selection Honey Goat Cheese Log
For more fun information and tips, visit ALDI.us, “Like” ALDI USA on Facebook and follow @ALDIUSA on Instagram and @ALDIUSA on Twitter.
And, if you’re like me and want to share your own recipes, photos, tips and tricks, tag ALDI using the hashtag #ALDILove.
This is a sponsored post created in collaboration with ALDI.