Is your mouth watering already?!
This fun twist on the classic burger is perfect to make for your Labor Day weekend whether you are staying in or hosting a small gathering. ALDI has you covered with premium meats as well as delicious plant-based alternatives to make these burgers fit any dietary preference.
The ALDI-exclusive Earth Grown line has a variety of vegan, vegetarian, and plant-based options. Here are just a few of my favorite alternative burger patties:
- Earth Grown Black Bean Chipotle Burger
- Earth Grown Kale Veggie Burger
- Earth Grown Flame and Grilled Protein Burger
And it’s not just burger patties. The Earth Grown line also includes vegan shredded cheese, meatballs, and breakfast links.
Whether you decide to go with the Simply Nature 100% Organic Grass Fed 85/15 Ground Beef or one of the plant-based options, you’re bound to love this recipe!
Bloody Mary Burger
- 1 lb Simply Nature Ground Beef (or replace with 4 Earth Grown burger patty alternatives)
- 1 tbsp Burman’s Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Burman’s Worcestershire Sauce
- Stonemill Sea Salt
- Stonemill Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Carlini Vegetable Oil
For Spicy Mayo Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Burman’s Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Nature’s Nectar 100% Tomato Juice
- 1 tsp Burman’s Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Natures Nectar Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Burman’s Hot Sauce
- Never Any! Hickory Bacon
- 4 wooden skewers
- 4 Specially Selected Brioche Buns
- Iceberg lettuce
- Roma tomato, sliced
- Great Gherkins Hamburger Dill Pickle Chips
- Great Kosher Baby Dills
- Tuscan Garden Large Pitted Ripe Olives
- Grape tomatoes
- Tuscan Garden Pepperoncini
- Lay 4 pieces of skewered bacon on a foil-covered baking sheet and place in oven at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- While bacon cooked, mix 1 tablespoon hot sauce and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine sauce with ground beef. Season with salt and lots of pepper and stir well to combine. Form into 4 equally sized patties. (Note: If using meat alternative, simple brush sauce on to patties prior to cooking.)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook patties until preferred doneness. (Patties can also be grilled.)
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, tomato juice, remaining Worcestershire, 2 tsp of lemon juice, and hot sauce until well incorporated, then season with more salt and pepper.
- Spread spicy mayo on each bottom burger bun, then add burgers and top with lettuce, tomato, pickles, more sauce, and top buns. Add an olive, baby dill pickle, cherry tomato, and pepperoncini to a toothpick. Stick into each burger, along with a skewered piece of bacon.
For more fun information and tips, visit ALDI.us, “Like” ALDI USA on Facebook and follow @ALDIUSA on Instagram and @ALDIUSA on Twitter.
And, if you’re like me and want to share your own recipes, photos, tips and tricks, tag ALDI using the hashtag #ALDILove.
This is a sponsored post created in collaboration with ALDI.