Food Find Master List18 March, 2018
IT’S HERE! The list.. and not just any list. The FOOD FIND MASTER LIST.
There are some foods I always have in stock, no matter what. These food finds have become staples in my pantry or fridge because they top the charts for nutrition and taste. After years of trying out various food brands, countless trips to the grocery store, and references from my fellow foodies, this is the MASTER LIST of all my favorite food finds.
Since I am all about convenience these days (#millennialmom), I usually order these products online through Amazon–hellooo, Amazon Prime. Below, all foods are linked for easy ordering and to give you a chance to read up on them a bit first to make sure they are right for you.
Be sure to bookmark this page because I plan to keep this list updated with new food finds. Also, if you want to receive articles/recipes on how I uses these foods in my daily life, be sure to sign up for my newsletter.
And of course, share your fave food finds with me by tagging me on Insta!!
- Rao’s Pasta Sauce (Only 3 grams of sugar per serving!)
Sriracha (I put this on everything… Love it with eggs!)
Everything Bagel Seasoning (So yummy with a drizzle of olive oil on salad)
- Siggi’s Coconut Yogurt (Rich, creamy, and filling)
- Primal Kitchen Coconut Cashew Bar (Some times I cut half up and have it with Siggi’s yogurt.)
- Apple Pie LARA Bar (Super clean bars – a perfect treat!)
- Perfect Bars (Great meal replacement and super tasty. NOTE: These need to be refrigerated.)
- GG Crackers (Fiber crackers – Check out my Insta for topping ideas!)
- Mary’s Gone Crackers (+Original hummus)
- Skinny Pop Snack Packs (Good, filling snack)
- Trader Joe’s Plantain Chips (Have these with salsa)
- Coconut Vanilla Granola Bites from Nourish Snacks (Made by my fave dietitian, Joy Bauer)
- GT Kombucha Ginergerade (I usually have half a jar at a time to get my dose of probiotics)
- Peach Green Tea (Super yummy beverage especially when it’s hot outside. I make a pitcher and have it over ice throughout the day.)
Explore Cuisine Lentil Pasta (Doesn’t get all sticky like other alternative pastas.)
Banza Chickpea Pasta (Get in some protein while getting your pasta fix! Top with Rao’s sauce listed above.)
- Dave’s Killer Bread Thin Sliced (I use this a lot for avocado toast and almond butter/banana toast for Emma.)
- Food for Life Ezikiel Bread (I only like this bread toasted but it’s super filling and satisfying. Top with a fried egg!)
- Butternut Squash Veggiccine (SO many uses for these. I usually sautee them with seasonings. My favorite is to mix it with garlic, ginger, veggies, and soy sauce or coco aminos for an Asian twist!)
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust (I always have these in my freezer for a quick dinner. Top with Rao’s sauce and a little cheese, pair with a salad, and dinner’s ready!)
- Kashi GoLean Original Cereal (Cereal can have SO. much. sugar. Not this one! Love it toppped with some fresh blueberries or sliced strawberries.)
- Rebel Fish (A little pricey but super yummy and easy to make.)