Whole 21 by Millennial Nutrition20 June, 2017
Welcome to Whole 21 by Millennial Nutrition! I’m pumped to join you on your clean eating journey.
This program is based on the principles of the Whole 30 diet. The only difference is that we are committing to 21 days, which is the amount of time needed to adopt new habits. Additionally, you will get expert guidance from a registered dietitian (me!) and be a part of a community that will provide support and hold you accountable.
When you commit to Whole 21, you will be added to a closed Facebook group where you can interact and engage with others who are on the same journey. I will be posting daily tips, hacks, videos, recipes and more to keep you on track for your three-week commitment to eat clean.
YOUR JOB is to post photos of your meals and snacks in the group to be eligible for the accountability raffle each week. To play, you will get a “virtual” raffle ticket for each day that you are 100% compliant with your Whole 21 commitment. I will simply post in the group at the end of the week and ask you to message me your number of compliant days. It’s all based on honesty! A winner will be drawn for a cash prize. Nothing is more motivating than money, right?!
What YOU get:
- Three 7-day meal plans designed specifically for elimination foods that commonly cause inflammation and irritation.
- Over 100 delicious recipes.
- Printable shopping lists.
- Weekly accountability raffles and support from a registered dietitian.
- Discounted membership for an online exercise program, Daily Burn.
- BONUS: Facebook support group.
The next Whole 21 will kickoff on Monday, September 11th! Registration is now OPEN!
If you want to do Whole 21, here’s what you need to do:
- Let me know you are interested by sending me an email! (Or message me on Facebook!)
- Submit payment ($120) either through PayPal or the Venmo app (@MillennialNutrition).
- Read over the program rules for Whole 30, which this program is based on. We will follow it exactly for 21 days.
- Once we get started, post photos of your snacks and meals in the Facebook Group. You will get a “virtual raffle ticket” for every Whole 21 compliant day with the chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card.
As soon as I get payment, I will invite you to the closed, private group! Meal plans, grocery lists, videos with tips and tricks, and more will all be shared within the Facebook group.
$5 from every program fee will be donated to Sweetlife Aquaponics, an organization started by my friend Will Heher that supports sustainable farming methods.
My hope is that we all develop at least one new healthy habit from this experience and have fun along the way. I look forward to you joining me!