Reset Your Diet in 201821 December, 2017
Introducing the perfect way to start the new year off right… the 21-Day Diet Reset program!
If you want to turn up your meal prep game, feel confident creating balanced meals, get guidance on your diet from a dietitian, and have a good time doing it – this program will make it happen. No diets, no complexity, just real food, real quick.
The program kicks off on Monday, January 8, 2018 and will include weekly meal plans, grocery lists, delicious healthy recipes, weekly tips and diet advice, and one incredible community to fist bump you and your healthy choices on the daily.
Are you in?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Pre-register now so you have your plan set for the new year! Just fill out this short registration form.
- In the first week of January, you will be added to our closed, private Facebook group so you can prepare for our start date of January 8th.
- When we start, you will post photos of your meals and snacks in the group for a chance to win cool prizes!
- In the meantime, check out these FREE 10-minutes or less breakfast recipes!
You’ll get all these goodies during your 21-day journey:
- Three 7-day meal plans with real food and meals that can be made real quick.
- Over 100 delicious recipes.
- Printable grocery shopping lists.
- Weekly accountability raffles and support from a registered dietitian (me!)
- BONUS: Facebook support group.
$5 from every program fee will be donated to Sweetlife Aquaponics, an organization started by my friend Will Heher that supports sustainable farming methods.
Here’s what people are saying about their 21-Day Diet Reset experiences:
I feel great! I lost a few pounds too! [The 21-Day Diet Reset] helped me learn more about balanced meals and snacks that fill me up. I’ll definitely be prepping and cooking more of my meals, which was the goal!
This experience really exposed me to a lot of recipes and flavors I had never tried. Feeling great! Less bloated, overall increase in energy. Really loving it and plan to continue incorporating these principles into our regular diets!
I love the meal plans for the meal ideas. And I lost 7 lbs the last couple weeks!