Nutty Chocolate Banana Bites31 July, 2016
These delicious little treats are perfect for summer. Frozen bananas have a creamy texture similar to ice cream and the crunchy dark chocolate covering and nuts will satisfy your sweet tooth without over doing it.
Feel free to get creative with toppings! I tried some spicy pumpkin seeds and loved the sweet and savory combo. Share your creations with my by posting on social media with #millennialnutriton and tagging @GilleanMSRD!
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Bar of Dark Chocolate
- Nuts (Your Preference)
- Cut bananas into half-inch thick pieces and place on cooking tray covered with wax paper.
- Cut chocolate into pieces, place in bowl, and melt in microwave until soft.
- Top each banana slice with a spoonful of chocolate.
- Add nuts and press into chocolate.
- Put cooking tray into freezer until chocolate hardens.